The Account Manager for Exhibit Solutions Inc. will work as part of the Sales & Account Management team and be primarily responsible for managing & nurturing client accounts and their upcoming trade shows or events.
The Account Manager for Exhibit Solutions Inc will work as part of the Sales & Account Management team and be primarily responsible for managing & nurturing client accounts and their upcoming trade shows or events.
Reporting to the General Manager, additional key responsibilities would include responding to sales enquiries and meeting with prospects on potential projects. New business sales experience and lead generation are not mandatory, however, would be an asset for this position.
Previous experience in an equivalent or similar trade show/exhibit role is required for this position. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in the exhibit sales and rental process. He/ She has an understanding of booth construction and has proven success managing multiple clients and their tradeshow requirements and show schedules.
the right candidate
As a member of our team, you are accountable for client’s projects and shows. At Exhibit Solutions, you will need strong attention to detail, excellent customer service skills, as well as, good knowledge of exhibits and experience within the industry to be successful.
The right candidate will enjoy working as part of a small & energetic team. You like to be pro-active in completing work and are not afraid to take on (or learn) new tasks – small or large.
You enjoy working in a relaxed office environment but can interact with clients, partners or suppliers in a very professional manner. A successful candidate will be outgoing, hard-working and will welcome the responsibility and ownership that they can take on as part of a valued member of our small team.
Position Requirements & Key Responsibilities
- Manage the exhibit sales & design process; includes developing and nurturing client relationships, addressing new enquiries, creating and sending proposals, and following up with clients.
- Perform all aspects of customer service and sales support
- Pro-actively manage client projects from inception to completion ensuring fabrication, graphics, logistics, installation and show services meet project deadlines and client objectives – creating and adhering to work back schedules and timelines are key
- Work closely with all in-house design & production teams and suppliers by requesting information, following up and providing updates to the team to complete projects
- Partner with and support other Account Managers and Project Coordinators to ensure all clients’ events are executed successfully while ensuring an exceptional customer experience.
- Keep up to date on new opportunities, suppliers, industry trends/news
- Available to work 37.5 hours per week (7.5 hours a day) or as necessary to complete projects.
- Able to travel to client’s offices for meeting, with possible site visits on evenings & weekends to meet with clients.
Skills & Qualifications
- University or College degree
- 5 or more years of Sales or Account Management experience in exhibits or trade shows
- Customer service oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A professional phone manner along with strong presentation skills are required
- Working knowledge of exhibit design, construction, and materials and comfortable to discuss these details with clients
- Has an understanding of graphic design and production as it relates to exhibits & shows
- Excellent organizational, problem solving & analytical skills (work with the team to handle & resolve issues from show service contractors, freight & customs issues, graphics, etc.)
- Ability to work and thrive in a collaborative, multi-tasked environment while efficiently managing their own time to achieve predefined goals
- Ability to work to strict timelines & deadlines, is organized and detail oriented
- Professional, “get it done” attitude
- Proficiency in Microsoft programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), including the ability to prepare presentations and reports.
- Knowledge of, and experience with, Octanorm is a plus
- Demonstrates growth through organization, skills training & professional development
Only those with Exhibit Sales/Account Management experience will be considered.
If you would like to be considered for this position - please e-mail your resume, including one paragraph outlining why you would be a good candidate by April 30th, 2016 to Wendy Trencs at email@example.com .
Founded over 25 years ago, Exhibit Solutions Inc. is a privately owned family business.
We design and fabricate displays for trade shows and events nationally and internationally. In addition to the construction of clients’ exhibits, we manage their exhibit program or individual shows.
We have built strong working relationships with our clients and have worked with many of them for over 15 years. Our clients range from medium to large organizations in Canada, the U.S. and in Europe.
As a boutique exhibit house with a small team, we are all dedicated to quality work and an exceptional customer experience. We value teamwork, a strong work ethic and hold ourselves to the highest standard to ensure our client's events are a success.